Friday, April 12, 2019

A Wild Encounter

I had the most amazing experience today.

I've been out in Colorado, visiting family.
And today my Aunt and I went on an adventure.
To a Wolf Sanctuary semi-nearby.

Though we had to get up before the dawn in order to make it at our appointed time.

But once we arrived at the sanctuary, we were guided by one of the workers there.
To have some one on one time with some of the foxes and wolves they had there.

And it was amazing.
Just. Amazing.

The workers there told us that the wolves would want to lick our faces, because that's how they bond.
And I have to say.
It's quite something to have such a large tongue going over your face. lol. 
But oh so sweet.
The wolves were amazing, while the foxes used us like perches lol.
But the wolves were sweet and I had such a fun time bonding with them for a little bit.

Honestly, I could see myself working there at that sanctuary.
Interacting with the animals and such.

It definitely has been the highlight of my year and I'll treasure the experience forever. :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment