Monday, April 29, 2019

The Drive

I've gotten pretty used to being the designated driver apparently....

I mean. I usually end up driving anyways because I like being able to control when I can leave a place as it can stress me out to have to rely on others to get me home. So I like being the driver most of the time for the sole reason that I can leave whenever I want. 

Tonight though I wasn't the driver. 
I was just a passenger in the backseat.

It definitely was a bit...stress inducing.
Like not in a bad way...we didn't get into any accidents or anything, though our car nearly got hit because a different drive nearly ran a red light as we were approaching our destination.

But just the different driving style, and different reaction times to things....

Was hard to handle for me.
Heh.

I mean, I didn't want to drive...
But by the end of the trip I had seriously been rethinking my thoughts on that. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment