Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Drained

It's just been one of those....antagonizing days.
Those days where suddenly you're overwhelmed and can't handle how much people are expecting of you and it just kinda….makes you want to crawl into a corner curl up in a ball and never leave.

And I think it's been just dealing with other people's manic energy the past few days.
Not that everyone I've talked to has had manic energy, but there's been enough stress cases around me that my defenses have basically been overwhelmed and I just really want to lock myself in my room and not talk to anyone because everyone is getting on my nerves.

Definitely not a fun feeling to have.
But it's been what I've been dealing with the past weekish….
Well it feels like since I got back from Colorado really.

And I don't know.
Maybe it was just a week away from all the stresses of family, friends, home, work, etc....
Detoxified me too much.
So going back into the environment.
Especially with added stress being put on top of it because of finals for people and the total redecoration of our store that's been happening this week....

I'm just done.
Done with people needing me.
I just want to get away yet I feel like it only increases everyone's need of me.

*exhales*
Yah.
Not a fun week.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment