Saturday, April 27, 2019

Water Sounds

I normally don't like the sound of trickling water.
Which is kinda funny since I have this giant fish tank that....well does make the trickling water sound.
Especially since I couldn't find a filter that would make the water flow quietly after the last one quit.
But in any case.
I can get it quieter so long as I keep the water filled up.

But under most normal circumstances.
I can't stand the sound.

Except tonight.
Tonight it's soothing.
Tonight with the headache pounding through my head...it should be antagonizing.
But I'm tired enough that the sound of water flowing is enough of a distraction for my circling thoughts that it's helping a bit.
Helping to get the migraine to go away.

Which is weird.
But I'm grateful for it. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment