Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Games

When I was younger and my family was more into camping and going places in our trailer. 
We would often pass a lot of the day away playing games.
Weather they were card or board games.
We usually had a few different types in a cupboard in the trailer and when we ran out of books to read, or things to explore outside...
My family would pull out a game and we would play.
For hours on end sometimes it felt like. lol.

I had a chance to revisit that today.
As we were having a 'day in' at my Godparent's house, as there was a big blizzard warning for the state.
And we didn't want to risk getting stuck anywhere adventuring about.
So we stayed inside and watched the clouds roll by and the wind blow things around.
Though as of yet, our area has had mostly wind and a scattering of rain/snow. Nothing too crazy.

But to pass the time, we played games.
Which has been something that I haven't done in a while.

So it was kinda weird.
To just sit there as a family and pass the time seeing who would win or earn the most money or roll the best in the dice. 

With today's technology age usually when we gather together as a family we're on our phones and computers and doing this and that separately while we're together in the same room.

So to go back to the 'olden days' so to speak.
And play games and bond that way?

It was nice.
It was fun.
It was relaxing.

I was glad we decided to do that. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment