Sunday, April 28, 2019

The White Shower

So there I was, in the middle of making dinner for the family.
It was a simple enough meal.
Hotdogs.
Nothing too crazy. Just frying them up in the frying pan.
But the guys in the family ended up wanting a few more hotdogs than I had already fried up.
So I went to the fridge to grab the extra pack I'd picked up for just that occasion.

Yet, also there, on the shelf with the hotdogs was this container of alfredo sauce.
A container that I had opened before on a different day when I'd made myself some tortellini and put back in the fridge to have a different day.
And it was semi precariously placed as I had placed a lot of different food on my designated shelf in the fridge.

Somehow...as I was pulling out the hotdogs...I triggered the alfredo to come flying off the shelf.
It fell before I could stop it, and landed on top of the freezer lip. 
-As we have that 'freezer drawer on the bottom fridge doors on the top' sort of setup.

So the container hit that lip.

And exploded.

Upwards.

Alfredo sauce came flying up into my face as the rest of the container tumbled to the floor.

Seriously.
I got showered in alfredo sauce.
Some had even managed to land on my back as well as in my hair and yah....
I was covered in the stuff.

*shakes head*

I did a quick wipe down of my face and hair and changed my clothes.
But couldn't do much more until after dinner since we were about to eat.

But yah.
Having the scent of alfredo in your hair is not the best thing when coming down from a migraine. *shakes head* lol

At least my family got a kick out of it.
And they were extremely helpful, helping to clean up the spill of alfredo and finish cooking while I went to clean up a bit.

Definitely something I didn't expect to happen today for sure lol. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment