Monday, April 15, 2019

Little Notes

My aunt I was staying with mentioned more than once,
How when my parents would leave them after coming to stay with them for vacation,
that she would find little notes all over the place after my parents had left, that my mom had written for AT.

It was a sweet gesture.
Something I didn't think much about Mom doing, but it was something that totally touched AT's heart. 

So.
As a small tribute to Mom.
Since I left AT/UB's house today to come back home.

I spent a little time last night,
Leaving a handful of sticky notes for AT to find after I was gone.

Just small little notes.
Nothing too complicated.
Hidden in places that she'll eventually come across.

Lol some were more obvious that others.
She managed to find four of them the first day.
Two of which I'd hidden in the car.
But two others around the house.

And it was just nice to know that she was touched by the gesture. 

I had fun doing it for sure lol.

I can't wait to see how long it takes her to find the others. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment