Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

What were you doing on this day of new beginnings at 11/11/11 11:11?

Well...
1:11 am -I was asleep....I think...yah, I was sleeping. :) Ah, good rest. I miss it so.

Then around 11:11am I was trying to avert a meltdown and calm down frustrated individuals...hence missing this moment and all its magicalness :(

Then 1:11pm I was...on campus buying a 'blue' book...which was actually green, for my Philosophy test I took later in the day....and picking up Institute posters to hang around campus.

And finally at 11:11pm I was in the car with my sister. We had a moment of silence to make our wishes before continuing to laugh with each other and tell stories as we drove home.

And that...is my average day on an unaverage day :)

Happy 11.11.11 everybody! :) May you receive new energy for this new beginning.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment