Thursday, November 17, 2011

Institute Parking

So my institute has this awesome deal...
Where if you agree to attend a class....like more then 75% of the time.
Then you can get a parking pass!
...for $5.
Hey, its FIVE dollars!
Which is way better then the school parking....where its like $80....
So $5 parking.....only, its hard to find a parking spot close to the school and not out in outerdarkness....which it can't really be outerdarkness....because the outerdarkness parking is located at the double churches....so its Timbuktu parking.
Anyway It's a negligible cost....because you only have to pay $5 once. And as long as you go to institute....you can renew your pass for no added cost :D yay!
Speaking of cost....
The $80 parking pass....yah, depending on when you arrive...there's no parking there either...at least with institute one can always find a spot!...even if it is in Timbuktu but one just has to be persistent. For as the semester heads towards a close....more spots open up as people drop out of classes :) Woot!
Speaking of costs and such....
I had to fill out a survey...okay I filled it out voluntarily...I could have just ignored me. It was from the school, and they asked me how much I'd be willing to pay if the school built one of those car plex things...multi leveled parking garages...and always be guaranteed a spot.
The first option was $100...no wait maybe it was $200 and it went all the way up to $1000
O.o
Dudes!
COLLEGE STUDENTS!
THAT means POOR!!
*shakes head* that would be a waste of space...but then again...people pay $80 for parking. Anyway I put down option "I would not pay this."
Because I get $5 parking (which is like $1.25 per year...if you go for four years. Totally worth it!) ....and I just have to attend class like everyday...which is the point of school isn't it? To attend class?

But there is the parking issue. See...if you don't get to school before like 8:00am...earlier in the semester it was like 7:30am. Close parking is FULL. So one has to go park in Timbuktu until like...1:00pm or so though Kikay tells me if you show up like ten minutes after the hour then there are spots to be found...then you can start finding spots....but like on Mondays and Tuesday nights...the lot is randomly full....yah I don't get it...but the main purpose is....Parking can always be found! :)
And for that I am grateful :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I had to go to the bathroom. So I slipped inside and went to a stall on the far wall. I shut the stall door and locked it. But then a boy, tall darkhaired, with glasses, a creepy smile...I think he was called Jared and he was a bit mentally disabled. But he was staring at me through the crack in the stall door. His eye was really big.... *shudders* and I basically freaked out. For one it was the girls bathroom. and for two...apparently the door wasn't locked like I thought it was. So he opened the door and I thought he was extremely rude to do so so I fought back...but he had...discombobulated me enough that I tore off my coat strings instead of using TP...and anyway I ran out of the bathroom in hysterics and found one of my Institute teachers Brother S to tell him what had happened and how it had freaked me out. I had to tell him in between other people needing to talk to him as well as having to move to different rooms, but eventually I got the story out and such about why it was so disturbing...
When I was suddenly part of a royal ball...I was basically the girlfriend to the King...and I had a heavy secret to hide, because I wasn't actually part of that world. I had come from the future to the past and I was just trying to blend in when the king had singled me out. And there were others who knew my secret and were using it as blackmail to make me do what they wanted which would result in the king not liking me anymore so I had to tread carefully until I could figure out how to tell the king that I was basically a spy...but I didn't want to be. I was standing in a mirror trying on different dresses and such for a royal ball. They were mostly blue but there were some red and black ones. I was wearing...a blue dress that had a large flower on the neck that would draw in the dress so it was more modest instead of hanging off of my shoulders, when the king came in looking very dashing in red and black, (I think that I was now wearing red and black) but of a different patterning. and he said I looked beautiful in the dress. I complimented him back and asked if he was ready to go to the ball....we were then doing something with an electronic gate and a card to let us into the parking lot...and I was debating about whether or not to tell him the truth as I sipped my punch at the party...


when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment