Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Eve

Today has been a rather exciting day.
My heart has been beating rapidly.
My stomach filled with butterflies.
I feel like jumping up and down.
Crying out in joy.

....and there is actually no particular reason for it......this feeling....

Which makes it all the more better.
Exciting.
And Hyper Active making.

For I'm happy/thrilled.
About nothing in general
But everything in general.

For today was a 'good' day.
Because.....
It was a 'good' day.
I can't explain it....
Since my day went about as normal.
Yet, I suddenly experienced a thrill of excitement around 9 or so this morning.
And its stayed with me all day.
like the knowledge that Santa Claus is coming tomorrow.

That's it....its basically a Christmas eve feeling.

And its wonderful. :)
A Happy "Eve" day. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment