Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Plague in the Radio

Its the Fifth of November and the plague has hit us.

And my poor car radio....has already lost two channels, hopefully no more get this plague

Two channels.

To....

Christmas Music.

>.<

I mean I thoroughly enjoy Christmas Music.

AFTER
Thanksgiving!

...I don't understand it,
Who would want to listen to the same Christmas songs for two months?
I mean...there are only so many songs...and so many versions of the songs...
*shakes head*

But I'm glad that they waited....a few days longer then last year.
It seems like there was a year or so ago...
Where they started playing Christmas music on Halloween!

....sometimes I wonder....how long it will take before they're playing Christmas music all year long?
Why not wait til after Thanksgiving?
Why?
Why?

I had actually hoped that the radio stations would wait til after thanksgiving this year.
At least they waited til this weekend.
And not last weekend.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment