Thursday, November 10, 2011

Candyland Starbursts

Sooo Halloween came and went.
Along with the random bags of awesome candy.
A while ago, I had access to starbursts.
You know the ones that come packs of two?
They're rather small.
Hence...why there are only two starbursts within its wrapper lol.

I always have a sense of anticipation when opening the starburst doubles.
Why?
Because I want to see if I got my favorite flavors or not.
In starburst my favorite is the Red...cherry I think.
Then Pink...strawberry.
Then Orange
and Finally Yellow.

lol sometimes I almost view opening those wrappers as a 'fortune'
Double Red -my favorite = good day.
Double Yellow- my least favorite =bad day.

It isn't true, but its fun.
Still when I see the different colors.
I'm oddly reminded of the game of Candy Land.
Where you pick up cards with colors and depending on the colors you get to move to a spot on the board.
Double colors were awesome because you could move further.

But anyway...
I have fun opening the starburst packs.
Red and Red makes me really happy.
Red and Pink is the next best
    -though I notice that pink is rarely found in the packs I open up....odd...I don't remember getting a double pink.....
Red and Orange is the next next best.

And after that its rather vague until you get to
Orange and Yellow which is almost bad.
and Yellow Yellow...which means better luck next time.

Its just a passing concept right now.
But I feel like when I get Red Red...I feel like I'm in Candyland and I basically just won the game!
Yellow Yellow...not so much...I think of getting stuck then in the mudpit. I can get out and still win the game, but it will take more effort then.

So yah, random thought.
How goes your 'candy-land' game?
Let me know if you get Pink Pink will you?
I'm not sure they exist anymore ;) haha.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment