Monday, November 21, 2011

Radio Defeat

I was at war this morning.
I know...its rather early to have a war....before the sun is up.
But it make sense.
For the war was between my alarm clock, and my bed.

Now...that in itself is nothing new.
Wars between the bed and the alarm clock happen all the time.

No, what made this into a more epically epic war was this:
My radio, was playing...>.> <.< Christmas music.
Dun dun dun.

I was rooting for my radio station to actually not play Christmas Music until after thanksgiving.
-I actually couldn't remember if it played Christmas music last year or not.
Apparently it does.
A whole two three days early! Gah!
The radio station was this close *holds fingers a half inch apart* to reaching my goal of not playing the music til after Thanksgiving was over!
THIS CLOSE!

So the war began.
and I had quite the conundrum, because I didn't want to get up.
and I didn't want to listen to Christmas music.
But my bed was warm.
And the music was actually soothing and enjoyable.
>.> it was like a stole a little moment away or something....
It didn't help that my favorite Christmas song came on the radio either.

;) I'll tell you what that song is after Thanksgiving is over. ;) lol.
Anyway in the end....I defeated the radio as well as the bed and got up and ready for the day. :)

However, due to this internal conflict of whether to get up and shut off the radio...
I completely spaced my dream.....sadness. :(

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment