Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Time for Teeth

So I found out last week,
that one of my classes was going to be cancelled today
So that we could 'work on our essay papers' while the teacher was out of town.
I had actually planned to do just that.
Work on a paper, maybe for a different class, but on a paper.
Then.
Tuesday I found out that the class before the cancelled class was going to be cancelled as well.
Which gave me basically 4 hours of free time before my next class.
When I usually only had about an hour total.
I thought this was perfect!
I would be able to get a bunch of homework done, work on papers that are due in a couple of weeks.
:S yikes...a couple of weeks!! :S
But then...
Things changed.
Last night when I chipped my tooth.
This morning I managed to get in to see the dentist and get it fixed. (plus the other teeth I mentioned last blog post...and a new one found by me last night and by the dentist this morning..so yah...they were all fixed. :D )
Yay!
However, I ended up not having time to work on the homework I had planned to work on.
Boo....
Okay. That's still a yay! For I didn't want to do homework anyway ;) lol


But I wondered....
If my classes being cancelled today....wasn't just a coincidence.


Perhaps my teachers and others were prompted by the spirit.
To have events turn out as they did today.
To go to the events scheduled during my class time, to schedule said events.
So that when I did chip my tooth.
I would be able to drive up to the dentist and back to college for my classes later in the day
And not feel crunched for time.
-Though I did end up missing my institute class of the day. Y_Y that was a dark mark.
For they could get me right in at 10am and my institute class started at 10am....soooo
I missed it.
And ended up having time to drop by my parents home and tidy it up a bit so.
(Okay I really reeally wanted to see my cats and dogs but also clean. ;) )
That they could come home to a clean house.
But I also was able to go to an institute class later this evening taught by the same teacher. :)
Cus...I hate missing class, and when I can make it up. I do.
Usually with institute, I go to a class taught by the same teacher but at a different time.

So overall... A good day :)
My teeth were fixed.
I got free food -Institute. Great source of free food.
And I got to go to go to Institute and not feel rushed and serve...and yah.

Three of us roommates just barely got done watching Little Mermaid 3 for the first time.
That was entertaining. :)
So over all...a very blessed day for me in that I had time to do the things that needed to be done. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment