Sunday, November 13, 2011

Parenthood Epiphany

We've all had those moments or phases in life;
Where life is so busy that you meet yourself coming as you're going.
I was staying up late...thinking...and pondering last night.
And I had this...I guess mini epiphany.
About why life is so busy.
Why you never feel like you have time for yourself as you get older and have more responsibilities..like a job and bills and homework, school, rent, etc....
Overall...I think all these added duties are helping one to prepare for parenthood.
Because having a child....you're free time is totally going to disappear.
Not in a bad sense, but there will be 'less time' for 'you' and more time for them.
So...as a way to prepare us for this parenthood stage of life...where you have responsibilities 24/7 instead of from 9-5.
Life gets busy. Juggling becomes a necessity where if you can't handle 6 balls...you move down to 5...or if juggling is hard maybe 2....so that what is really important remains in your control, and things that just tip the scales too far can go by the wayside.

Soo when you're tearing out your hair thinking. "MY LIFE IS CRAZY!!!!"
ha..
You haven't seen anything yet for those of you who read this and are still single.
Parenthood will bring twice as much craziness.
But three times as much joy as before. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was hiding out, trying to figure out a way to escape where I wouldn't be seen or caught.
It involved water...drinking water....water in bowls...something like that...and it changing to something else. But then I was on a sailboat racing other sail boats and avoiding the evil boats....

then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment