Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Broken Teeth

Okay....

Something is up.

For, my teeth have been rebelling against me recently.

Literally trying to jump ship.

Okay, so I haven't lost a whole tooth.
But pieces are rebelling.

Back in August, when I got my wisdom teeth out,
I mentioned that a tooth area, was 'snagging' when I flossed it.
Turns out a filling had gone bad.
I needed to make an appointment to get it fixed.
But I never got around to it.
Why?
School.
That's why.
I don't have time to drive up to the dentist.
But...within the past week or two.
I've noticed another tooth, this one a molar.
Had a rough spot.
I checked it out in the mirror.
And...it looks like the filling is cracked.
I hope its the filling and not part of the tooth,
it looks like the part where I had a filling.
So I hope that is an easy fix.

But Tonight
TONIGHT!
What happened?
I was eating Animal Crackers.
You know those frosted ones that are pink and white with sprinkles on it?
Well I was eating those.
Minding my own business when.
Crunch.
I bit into something that was hard.
I thought that was weird.
Why would there be something hard in my mouth?
I spit it out and looked at it. It was small and whitish. Almost like a piece of a tooth.
Automatically I checked the tooth that had the cracked filling.
Nope. Still there.
So I laid the weird crunch piece aside until I could go check my mouth in the mirror.
But, as I was running my tongue over my teeth...you know to make sure they were all nice and smooth and that I could smile without grossing people out because I'd been eating animal crackers.
I came across this rough spot.
On my front tooth.
I thought that something was just stuck to it,
So I went to the mirror and smiled and saw.
A nice upsidedown semicircular piece of my front tooth.
GONE.
()_()
()_()
:S :S :S
Y_Y Y_Y


I'm feeling like I'm about to have a mental break down. A "Great! Why did this have to happen now?!"
Its like the Jolly Rancher on the plane all over again. <- That was the last time I 'broke' a piece of my tooth off.
Ironically enough...its the same front tooth...different spot though. :S

Now its just going to be awkward in school tomorrow, because I end up smiling alot.
And I think I look really stupid smiling with a hole in my mouth.
Unattractive....yah Image.
Plus now i have this weird bump feeling in my mouth like idk..its just a weird feeling.
Hopefully I can get in to see the Dentist tomorrow or Friday.
Because I smile alot.
And I don't feel like smiling now with this space in my teeth.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a room with a bunch of other women.
One woman, an older teacher, curly hair, brown in color pulled out this huge blanket she'd...crow-shayed (idk how to spell it) Croched? idk. spell check wants to spell it Crochet... It was a sky blue in color with lots of holes. Like most things done in that kind of fashion.
Apparently she had been wanting to make it into some sort of garment. Like a wedding dress. I was rather glad she didn't try that.
Anyway, we were in the CS building at my school. For it had the big pipes like the building, but it also felt like a gymish area...the 'events center' type of area.
Anyway, we had a mission to....finish the garment?
Yah. So we laid it on the floor and it was this cool
Dark green tightly woven fabric..I think it had brown or black edging on it..it faded into the darker color. And...to do the finishing touches we had to sew seams or sew the bottom edges..or add on beads and such.
So I was going to do the bottom of the garment.
But another girl was going to do a piece higher up then my piece.
But in order to reach that piece.
She cut a hole into the arm of the fabric. Which I thought was rather...blatant. How could you fix it so that hole isn't obvious? But it made sense at the same time because it made it easier for her to reach the part that needed to be sewn.
But that meant that the piece I was going to do...I didn't think that I could do it.
For I didn't know for sure how the cut piece was going to fit back together, and I wasn't confident in my sewing skills in the first place.
So the lady came up to me and said "I have a job for you."
She took me to this..isolated area. We went behind a folding screen...grey in color and there was a table with a box of various sized objects.
What was I supposed to do?
Organize the beads and such.
She left me to it, and I went to work, feeling rather belittled and isolated

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment