Saturday, November 19, 2011

Not the Same Name

I had a revelation the other day.
I know people.
That have.
THE SAME
NAME
as other people.
>.>
<.<
Gasp!
Its a shocker. I know.
;) haha.
Okay so its not that much of a revelation.
Its more of an "Ah Ha!" moment.
Because I did realize that I know people by the same name.
But I know people by the same name!
Weird....
It's like when I'm with an individual with that name, all other individuals by that same name disappear from my memory so that there is only one person by that name. Until I leave them then I run into another person by the same name.
It only clicks that they have the same name...afterwards.
Unless they have MY name. Oooo >.> Then I know they have my name.
Anyway, I made this observation to Kikay last night.
And she said....
That the reason why I don't really connect people having the same name as having the same name...
Is because I focus more on the person's personality then their name.
And each person has a different personality.
Which actually makes alot of sense know that I'm typing this down.
Because I tend to think of similar personalities as being the same person....
Usually its whatever individual I've known longer.
But I think "They're like so and so" more often then "Hey! You have the same name as so and so!"
So yah....maybe that's why I have to make an effort to know/remember people's names.
It's because I focus more on the personality of a person instead of their name.
Hence why I don't always equate knowing more then one person by the same name...
because they don't have the same name.  They don't have the same personality therefore their name is not the same. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was going door to door trying to sell a fancy cake pan that would create cool designs in the cake due to the lid, and it looked deceptively not like a cake pan. I was kinda just in the background as a woman and another man took the lead in trying to convince people to buy the pan for...charity...to help something or another. The family we were trying to sell to wasn't convinced so the guy asked for a glass of water and then said that 'this is free' and proceeded to take out two small magnet balls which would 'magnetize stuff' because he stuck it in the bottom of the cup for a minute then using the second magnet ball pulled it up out of the water and then if you stuck your hand into the water and touched the bottom of the cup then drew your hand upwards...the cup came with it! it was like your hand had now become a magnet! He did this with another object that wasn't metal...I can't remember what it was. But I thought it was really cool. Plus the magnet balls were strong enough that even from four or so inches away (the size of a cup) you could influence the magnet. I could create small whirlpools in the water by holding one magnet and having the other one at the bottom of the clear cup. That was alot of fun, I spent alot of time just making whirlpools in the water.
But then I was at a park testing out the magnets to see if they had potential...destructive capabilities.So I had a marble and I was testing it on this slide..it was a low angled slide...so not very steep and short too, at the same time a little boy was sliding on it. The slide was a metallic green blue color that had the magnetic balls moving with in. So I sent one of my magnetic balls down the slide....and things went hectic. They went everywhere.
P.O.V shift. The swing sets were empty and I liked to swing on the swings so I went over there and started swinging. Another woman came over and began to swing as well next to Edward Cullen getting pretty high, when things went...wild...it might have had something to do with the magnetic balls. But suddenly everything went haywire and the woman was in trouble so somehow Edward thinking quickly and not really caring that his vampire abilities were going to be exposed moved his swing under her swing and caught the woman as they tumbled through the air. He managed to grab her with one hand and twist cat-like so that he landed on the ground and not her so that she would not be injured. He rolled away from her as the angry....well he was an older man I dont' know if it was husband or grandfather came up to the woman dressed in her fancy pearl earrings and made sure that she was alright. I immediately began going around picking up all the marble magnets by holding one over the wood chips and basically 'calling' the other magnets to it as I passed over them. I ended up with a bunch because the magnet marbles had become popular with people everywhere so everyone had them and some would wear them as bracelets and such...which meant that they were...more rich or something....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment