Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lost Among the Leaves

>.>
<.<

Don't tell anyone else this....
But I think, someone is trying to duplicate me.

Now don't go thinking I'm all crazy and that...because I'm not!
I am serious. Someone is trying to duplicate me.

What proof do I have?
Missing. Jewelry.
You heard me.
Missing Jewelry!

It started a year and a half ago. When my watch suddenly disappeared off my wrist as I was climbing up some stairs. It was there one second, then it was gone the next and I wasn't able to find it ever again.
Then like a year ago I lost one of my favorite necklaces when I walked to school one day. Again, I searched high, and I searched low. No sign of it.

And finally! Today!
*sniff* Y_Y I lost one of my favorite bracelets. It was a leather one I had gotten at a rendezvous. It had been cut and painted so that it looked like leaves on a vine wrapped around my wrist. It was awesome! I put it on today, and in my 2nd class....I noticed it wasn't there anymore.
Total Heartbreak.
I looked high low and all over where I'd been when I had time to look..
No dice. Y_Y
ITS GONE!!! *sniff sob sniff*

>.> <.<
Which leads me to conclude that some spectral spirit is trying to duplicate me.
For they have my watch, necklace, and bracelet.
All they need now is to take one of my rings from off my finger....and the clone will be complete!

:( *sighs* I want my bracelet back. The necklace too....
I hope whoever has it likes it....because I liked it and I would rather it was being worn instead of smashed to pieces.
>.> though if I do see a clone of me wandering around...I'll be sure to see if they have my stuff too.

Still...I found it rather interesting.
I lost my bracelet and as soon as I go the chance I went looking for it.
I was praying fiercely as I scanned the path before me back and forth and back and forth.
I was totally focused. I would find my bracelet.
I would.
And then I hear a voice. "Hey Sarnic!"
I look up....and see my old roommate Almar and my other ASL friend Kripet going through the halls.
That was a momentary distraction...then I was back on the hunt until I had to dash to my classes.

Finally when my school day was over...
I again went searching, fiercely praying.
I will find my bracelet, help me find my bracelet, I want my bracelet back.
-Do you know that its hard to find a bracelet with leaves on it...when there are leaves on the ground. I might have walked past it a hundred times today and not seen it for the leaves. But anyway, I was praying....
And wouldn't you know it....
I randomly ran into my Aunt and Uncle on campus as they headed to their class there.

Lets just say I noticed.
I didn't need a third meeting today.
I halfway viewed it as a: Look Sarnic, stop worrying about the bracelet. Instead focus on  your family and friends. Interact with them, the real life people, and not the material objects that will wear out and break.

>.< grrrr I'm rather stubborn. So i did look for my bracelet on my way home....
But I did get the message.
Family and Friends are the more important focus on those relationships because those will last longer then any objects I have.

*sighs* Maybe I'll find my bracelet tomorrow ;) lol. Like I said I'm stubborn, but I can recognize the message that is being sent to me as an answer to my prayer. Its not the answer I wanted, but it is an answer. :)

Something will happen because of this moment....
I wonder what though... :)

....I liked that bracelet.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment