Monday, November 7, 2011

Tomorrow and Assigment

Do you ever have words that you can't spell right the first time....like ever?

Its frustrating.
Very frustrating.
Because even when you consciously make the effort to try and spell it right...somehow..it gets spelt wrong.

If I'm texting....I can never spell tomorrow right. Ever. Like I can spell it right now. (Tomorrow was not spelt-checked in this post.)
I think its because text via the numbers and not a keyboard.
Soo...when typing out tomorrow I have to type 86667769 in order to spell out Tomorrow.
and I'm pretty sure I either hit 6 one too many times, or one time too few.

While typing out homework....I noticed that I can't spell assigment right.
there's another n in there. and even when my fingers are typing right now and I say assigment I never get that N in. Never. I think its because I'm typing so fast that I can't move my finger over from the N to the M and I basically just skip the N and go for the M so I spell out assigment because my pointer finger never goes to the N first. odd. Assignment. Wow...I had to hesitate a moment before hitting the N because I was totally going for the M first.
Hmm seems like assigment is hardwired into my brain to always be spelt wrong for my fingers think faster then my brain so i actually have to slow down and think how to spell it. Assignment.
ignm ignm ignm assignment ignm ignm
But what is trained can be untrained with a bit of effort.
Assignment.
It will just take a bit lol :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was heading to a class but I dropped by the basement...nooo I think I went upstairs....odd, to leave some items in the boxes of Michael, Jared, Jessica...and some other person to surprise them. Basically I was trying to cheer them up because I was inspired by a speaker...Boyd K. Packer to do so. I didn't tell them that I'd done it though...

My alarm half woke me up but I dozed back off....

and strangely enough I ended up having an argument with myself....and myself...and myself. There were four of us talking amongst ourselves basically saying. "How about you wake up." "No, you go to the meeting this morning." "No you go!" "Why don't you wake up and go to the meeting and let us sleep."
It was rather odd.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment