Friday, November 25, 2011

The Mood is Right

I thought it would be fun to do something different up til Christmas this time around.
You see, now that Thanksgiving is over...I can happily participate in listening to Christmas music! :)

So, I thought it might be different to occasionally post a favorite Christmas song of mine here on the blog....I would have just made up a list right away and posted this once....but....heh I have a problem remembering my favorite Christmas songs. I usually have to hear them on the radio first before I remember. :)

So, I have the goal to listen Christmas music, and find my favorite Christmas songs and then share them with you! :)

So for the first one of this batch.....lets begin as so.

I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I had a battle of wanting to not listen to Christmas music and wanting to stay in bed, and that when my favorite Christmas song came on...well I stayed in bed to listen to it.

Its in my top five favorite Christmas songs (cus...I can't remember the other ones I like...soo perhaps one of those is my number one favorite song and I don't remember that yet. ;) )

Its called :Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney

I like this song for the cool beat and the simple message. It cheers me up when I'm feeling down and I just enjoy listening to it. Its basically a song to calm me down and make me smile and realize that Christmas is simply about having a wonderful time and to enjoy the events coming up to this joyous holiday. :)

If you want to listen to the song below is a video link: :)

Enjoy!


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I was going to a friends party, but I was late...or I was having trouble getting there...or i got there early...something, I was there when I wasn't supposed to be.
Kikay, my family and I were on vacation near a beach, a sandy area with water.
Kikay and I were in a play ground. I mostly remember the swing set.
We would swing back and forth. But we were also digging around in the sand pulling up different stones.
Crystals in the shapes of animals, balls, pyramids, towers with pointy tops.
my favorite was a buffalo. It was about the size of two fists. gold in color and black as well...it looked like it had come from a fire.
But as we were swinging and such....there was this older women who came out of the 'hotel' behind the park. The hotel looked like a fourplex apartment with red brick and very strict rules on what could happen in that hotel.
Well the old lady came onto the playground and we had a swinging race.
To see who could swing higher.
well...my swing got a bit out of control. I got off target and managed to swing around the swing set. -my chain was suddenly very long so that I could swing and move around Kikay then come back around to the old lady then back around kikay effectively catching them in a kind of chain net. It was rather scary because I didn't want to run into them, but I had no way of stopping myself.

Well the old lady didn't like that much...for she took our stones and cast them into a water pit.
the entrance to the pit was a boat window (circular in shape) and when I looked it in it showed a dark pit of water. Like it was in a container.
I was trying to fish my objects out as well as keep the water clean.
But I noticed that there were spiderwebs and small bees nests that weren't very...well good for keeping the water clean.
So using the pole I had that looked more like a broom I got it wet and began cleaning up the sides of the tank...which no looked like the insides of an old shed in my parents backyard.
I got the spiderwebs out and was working on the bees nests wary of the bees I only saw a couple of them and the wet water seemed to prevent them from attacking me.
I also saw a creepy centipede like creature but only with eight or ten limbs that were long and wavy and red...and creepy. It was a dangerous creature, but I figured I go for...a rock crab first.
Only the rock crab was dangerous too once it was bothered it would come after the thing that attacked it until the attacker or it was dead.
It was like a hermit crab but its 'shell' was an orange peel that had thin slices in it to allow the crab to move while it was still in its shell. It dropped of the ledge as I finally forced it off, but then began chasing me around my backyard.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment