Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time Stop

I've gone to bed....for hours and hours and hours of sleep...and I sense that the room is getting lighter. I crack open my eyes for a moment then drift back off. It's still early in the morning...and its Saturday, I can sleep in a while longer.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
Finally I decide....okay, I should get up now, its probably 9 or 10 or so and I need to do stuff.
I roll over, open up my eyes and see:
11:42am
Staring back at me.
o.o Oh.
I glance to my window and see...
that the light outside is still the same as it was earlier this morning...
and again I remember...
I have the 'darkest' room in the apartment lol.
Meaning that after a certain time of day...
especially on those overcast days where there light is just there...
It seems like its the same time.
And even after I woke up..
the mood of today...was that it almost seemed to be in a time stop.
Where it was the same time all day long, even though the clock faces told me differently.
The outside clock of clouds and sun made it seem like the same time all day.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I was in my house....my parents house.
And it almost seemed like a wedding day...but it wasn't
Yet there were tons of people visiting asking who I was...
and I was like "I'm the fiancee"
though I wasn't sure who my husband was...I can't remember if I saw anyone in the dream....
But anyway...
I ended up having a baby.
A really cute little girl...she was adorable...we named her Kaela.
And she was really the sweetest thing ever. My heart just melted every time I looked at her as I fed her.


The dream switched over to where I was in this house. It was huge and on a mountain...it reminded me of the house found in Iron Man 2 (cus I watched that last night) and my siblings and I were cleaning up..after some party, when we had a 'knock at the front door' the front door being the gates at the far end of the parking lot of our company. I went through our two double doors to see who it was.
It was the police. The told me that the WX party had gotten a bit out of control down in the valley and due to the snowstorm, the police wanted to us to host the party. I gave them permission to do so, and people began showing up.


I was down in the basement of my parents house, which was the 'family room' but in the dream was my bedroom, and I had like four fishtanks in my room, and I asked my dad if I could consolidate the fishtanks down to two. After a bit of talking he said that I could. So we began moving these big gold fish into one tank from another. And I asked if the guppies could be moved as well as a couple other fish.


Then it seemed like a 'funny vid' popped up where I was overlooking a field where there were two golden eagles, that the narrator announced were the largest predators on earth. (I disagreed...there is a bigger bird...but I can't remember its name.) And that they were good at herding, and the video image showed two golden eagles herding a black and white bull dog that had escaped away from the field. The camera screened over to a man holding a pillow across the street in another fenced area calling for the dog, and the dog came back due to the eagles herding it. the man was grateful.


The camera view was on top of a hill staring down into a valley with a huge river with a bridge (i thought of the golden gate bridge) right in the middle of it. It had been spun so it was parallel with the river in the middle of the river so no cars could cross it. Then the camera started shaking. An earthquake. There was a younger boy standing on the edge of the hill/cliff with the camera..it seemed like a family trip because I could hear more voices in the background. The cliff was shaking so much, the  boy managed to get back away from the cliff, but the camera...and the person holding it went airborne...and they fell down the mountain. I heard the mother screaming...it cut off as the camera landed, but I didn't see anyone 'die' just the camera falling...yet I got the sense that the mother had been killed because of it. The newscasters commented that some people would need to look away...


Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment