Friday, August 3, 2018

On the Big Screen

It's been a while since I've seen a chick-flick. 
Well. At least watched one in theatres. 

As usually, when I go out to see things on the big screen....it's a Superhero movie or a Disney/Pixar movie lol. 

So Chickflicks?
Yah.
Not usually on my radar.
I do watch them on occasion.
Via Netflix.

But I don't often actively seek them out.

However.

There was one movie I was kinda intrigued to go see.

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again.

I'd seen the first movie with my Mom a while back -not when it was in theatres. Sometimes after when it was on DVD I believe. 

And thought that it would be fun to go see the movie with her as we both liked the original and I was curious to see if the sequel would be any good compared to the original.

It was just as good really.
I loved it a lot lol. 

It was fun too. To see the call backs to the first movie, to compare and to contrast. To discover new songs that I'd never heard before, and gain a new appreciation for the actor/ress's involved and yah....

I really liked the movie. ^^;; 
I'm glad I was able to go see it with my parents. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment