Monday, August 13, 2018

This is the End?

I've been thinking about school again.
Not surprising considering the time of year it is.
With all the back to school sales and such happening. 
Like I think both colleges in Happy Valley are going to be starting up in the next couple of weeks.

So the city is getting more crowded as students flock back in for the fall/winter semester. 

But no....
I was mostly thinking about the end of semesters. 
When you're sitting in class for the last time.

How it's weird that more often than not.
It doesn't feel like the last class.

Like you leave knowing you're never going to step in that classroom again with the same teacher and the same classmates...

But it doesn't feel like it.
The class usually ends with an air of "I'll be teaching you more tomorrow."

But then the teacher doesn't.
Because the block has ended.
The semester is over.
When the new semester starts they're just going to start all over back at the beginning with a new set of students. 

*shakes head*
I wasn't ever fond of that feeling.
Of that aura of "there is more I can teach you" 
Because I like things to have an 'ending' point. 
A distinct cut off.
So I actually feel like I accomplished something.

….
What's funny.
Is that all this thinking comes from watching an Anime show lol. 
Last night I pulled up "The Devil is a Part Timer" on Netflix. 
Just cus the premise of "The devil gets stuck on earth in human form and must take a job to earn a living" was one where I was like "This could be good or this could be bad."

lol spoiler.
It's good. ^^;;
I binged 9 of the 13 episodes last night before being good and going to bed so I could wake up for work.

But like.
I love it.
It's a great series.
And I'm so sad that it only has one season right now.

Especially because season one ended in such a weird spot.
Like....I could see how it's a semi-ending.
But like the last day of school feeling...
It feels like there should have been a lot more to the story.
Especially considering I googled information on the show and discovered there's so much more to the manga story. Enough to bring in a second season at least. One where you could get a bit more in depth with backgrounds and such.

*exhales*
>.>
Guess I'll have to see if I can get the manga in and see how the story continues. ^^;; 


But yah.
It's weird when there are endings....that don't feel like endings. *exhales* 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment