Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Our Strategies

It's kinda interesting how Kikay and I take to playing Yu-Gi-Oh. 
As we're both strategic.
But in different ways. 

She's gone and created decks based around themes. Like "Water Deck" "Wind Deck" "Beast Deck" etc. 

Me?
Not so much.
I have a little bit of everything in mine.
With the single goal in mind.
"Destroy the other person as quickly as possible." 
lol. 
So I have monsters that kill other monsters, cards that negate effects, other cards that destroy monsters.
All with the goal to try and win the game sooner rather than later.

It's overall a pretty good deck.
When I can get a good hand going I can basically win the game time and time again lol. 
When I have a good hand. ;) 

Sometimes I draw too many strong monsters or all spells and that makes it a tad more difficult.

But it's fun.
Because sometimes I can use Kikay's effect cards against her, because I happen to have a monster that can benefit from the same effect lol.

Basically.
In her words. "I'm unpredictable" lol.
Which is kinda fun to be when it comes to the game.
You never quite know what I'm going to use next via monster or trap card. lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment