Sunday, August 19, 2018

A New Time

So for the past year, our church as been at 8:30 am.

Which...it's been a struggle for me and my roomies to get to church on time. 
Because that's early.
And like...we want to sleep in. 
Especially me when I'm up early for my job.
I treasure my days where I don't have to wake up to an alarm.
And having Sunday be yet another day with an alarm?
Yah. Not fun. 

But today.
It changed.
With the beginning of the new school year. 
We were finally freed from our 8:30 trial.

And now have church at 10am!

Ahhhhh
It's only been one Sunday.
But already I love this.
Being able to wake up without needing an alarm.
Being able to choose to make a real breakfast if we desire.
Having time to think and decide what to wear.

Plus church still ends around lunchtime.
So win all over.

For now lol. >.> I'll see how much I like it when fast sunday comes around...as I notoriously don't do well headache wise when it comes to fast sunday.

But today.
Our first Sunday at 10 am?
It went well. ^^
We all really enjoyed it. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment