Thursday, August 23, 2018

Visitation

Going into other pet stores is weird.
So weird.
Like the set ups are different.
The layout is different.
The feel is different.

So it's always odd to venture into a different pet store.

Which I did today.
I was searching for specific snails for my Daddoo.
Since we only carry like...two types of snails in my store. Nerites and Mysteries. 
Sooooo

I ventured into a local pet store.
Having only been in there like once or twice before.
It's still weird.

But gah.
There's so many cool fish!!!!
Like. So many.
So.
Many.

Colors and sizes and shapes that I just don't get in my store.
*exhales*
I wish we did.
I'd buy them in an instant.
But the local pet store....mmmm more risky. They don't have the same guarantees my store does on the survival of the fish...or you have to purchase one.
And like...there's always the risk of introducing disease to my tank if I bring home fish from a different source. *exhales*

Still.
So many pretty fishies. ^^;; Loved seeing all the vibrant colors.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment