Saturday, August 11, 2018

The Old Stomping Grounds

I ventured back onto my college campus today. 
Which was halfway weird because it's been a couple of years since I've gone over there.
….Like....I don't really remember going since I moved into my new place...and I've been here for two years. So yah. 

*shakes head*
It's kinda interesting how you go somewhere so consistently for days, months or even years on end.
And then just stop. 

Even after I graduated from college, I could still be found on campus.
Mostly because I was still living in student housing and to be considered a 'student' I had to go to 'school.' 
Which I got around by going to Institute.

Which I stopped 'needing' to go to when I moved out of my last apartment complex.
And that's about the point I was seriously trying to do more writing.....which I found easier to do at home.

Thereby...I stopped dropping by. ^^;; 

Lol 
So it was....kinda weird to come to campus today.
I mean, my school is constantly growing. So there's like two or three new buildings that have popped up since I was last there. O.o Totally weird.
Plus going inside the place it was just like "That used to be something else. Those weren't there before. Huh that place changed." 
*shakes head*

So weird.

So why was I there?
^^;; lol I was Pokémon Hunting.
There was an event today. 

But unfortunately, due to the fires...the air outside is rather....smokey and not something you really want to be walking around in a lot. 

And the nice thing about my campus is that all the buildings are connected.
So you can wander around the entire campus and never need to go outside. ^^;; 
Plus, there were a lot of Stops/Gyms there to aid with the capturing of Pokémon lol.

So for an hour -as I was at work for the first half of the event- I wandered around the halls of my school.

So weird to be back there.
So weird.
I'm halfway expecting to dream about it now really. Because it felt nearly like a dream being back in there. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment