Friday, August 17, 2018

Surprise Visitor

I escaped to the parents today.
Mostly because I've been a bit on the...sensitive side the past week when it comes to my hearing. 
Like...everything seems so much louder and reverberates further and just....gets more irritating.

To the point where I've found it difficult to hang out around home because I feel like I can hear the roomies wherever they are in the house...and I just want quiet.

So I spent the day at the parents.
Since they were at work for most of it.
Which allowed me to just hang out and enjoy the quiet atmosphere.

It was great. ^^;;

But I got a bonus surprise today.
As I ventured into the backyard to say hi to the kittens I knew were back there and to investigate the garden to see what fruits and veggies were available to eat....I ended up startling a deer. A young buck who was back there. 

()_()
Lol. I haven't seen a deer in my parents back yard in ages.
Since development as occurred above us....there's now a whole lot of houses between us and the forests nearby. 

But there was the deer.
Bounding across the yard, jumping fences to get away from me.

O.o
So. Weird.
But amazing!
Like wow. I didn't realize deer were so tall having never been quite soo close to one as I was just then.

^^;; So that was a nice experience to start off my day of solitude. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment