Monday, August 6, 2018

Out with the Old

I've noticed a trend with my past couple of roommates.

They're all very particular about their shower curtains. 

*shakes head* 

So I had this plastic shower curtain, one that I had bought for the last apartment I lived in. And had brought with me to my current place.

I'd hung it there.
And I really don't remember if the first roommate in my current place minded it or not....I think it actually stayed hanging because my roomie didn't really care what the curtain looked like so long as it kept the water in. 

But the next roommate to move in?
Oh she didn't like it. 
Lol. I think she had my curtain down and a new one up within like a week of her moving in?

-Which I was fine with. I told her if she didn't like it she could always get a new one. 
I'm pretty easy going with it. 

But she didn't like the first one she bought either.
So she went and bought a different one and hung that one up.

Which cool. It's a shower curtain lol. 
*shakes head*

But apparently she hadn't liked that curtain either? Because when she moved out...she left it for me to use. (yay inheritance) 

Only when my current roommate moved in....
She too didn't like that shower curtain lol. 
So that one quickly disappeared...I think it only took a couple of days before my new roomie put up a different shower curtain.

*shakes head* 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment