Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Twas Wrong

I ordered pizza today.
Something that happens every now and then.

And as usual, I made the request online that I didn't want any sauce on said pizza.

Because well...I don't like red sauce.
It just doesn't have a good taste for me.

So I specified that I didn't want it.
As the pizza place hasn't had any issues with this request before.
I didn't think much of it.

Until the pizza showed up.
And I opened the box.

And discovered that they'd made the pizza with red sauce. 

Y_Y
It was a depressing moment.
Like....I wanted pizza.
And I could have still tried to eat the one I got.
But like...I knew I wouldn't.
Because I don't like red sauce. 

*exhales*

But Kikay. She heard me cry of "nooooo" 
And was like "What's wrong?"

So I told her. 

And she was like "You want me to call the store?"

And I was like...I could just leave a review on the webpage as I knew there was a place there.

But Kikay wasn't having it.
After all. 
I'd paid for the pizza.
I'd bought pizza for all of us.
And it wasn't fair that I paid for it...and then wasn't going to get the pizza I ordered.

Nope.
She called up the store while I was in the middle of writing my review. Giving stars and such. 

And the pizza place.
They were like "Oh! Are you order #####? We just saw that we made a mistake and we're putting your correct pizza in the oven right now!" 

^^;; Yay.
So in the end.
I got my pizza with no sauce!
Yay!! ^^;;
Nom nom nom so tasty.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment