Friday, December 30, 2011

Agates

Have you ever gone rock hunting?
You know...for rocks?
It was rather common for my family to pick up rocks. Whenever we went camping, or out searching for particular stones. Whether from the desert floor, a mountain stream, or a gem store... my family likes to collect rocks.
But right now I'm thinking about Agates.
They're stones that come in a variety of shapes and sizes, colors and hues hence their name I suppose. Particuarly I'm thinking about the ones that are reddish purple in color with white blotches in them.

Why am I focused on rocks?
Well....
Do you remember a month ago?
When I posted a post about my injured ring finger?
The one that I hurt in the game of spoons?
Yah....well... as an Update:
It doesn't hurt anymore.
:) yay! :)
However, the nail...is starting to turn pretty colors.
You want to see?

Here you go.


Look at all the pretty colors! ;) lol
Okay...so my camera can't do the actual thing justice.
Its a similar story to when I tried to take a picture of my black eye a while back.
But there you go.
Starting from the tip of the nail.
That swash of offwhite color...is the part that was jerked up by the spoons.
It tisn't very pretty...but it seems to be permanent since the width of this offwhite color doesn't grow any less. :(
But then there is the bright white part.
That showed up within the past couple of weeks or so.
Slowly appearing from under the skin as the nail grows.
Followed by a purply red color.
Each day the white and purple get closer to the off white color.
I wonder what will happen when the two sides will meet.
But in the middle my normal nail color is slowly disapearing between the two forces of bright white and off white.
I'm not sure what will happen with this finger.
But right now...I stare at it....
and think of Agates. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was outside, I remembered that my dad wanted me to give the turkey bones to the cats. And I saw them, but only two of the three. I figured though that the third would show up when I brought out the meat. I think all three showed up, but then there was a male tomcat, and a bunch of kittens were with it. Trying to eat the food as well.
I was in a house...musuem...mansion place. I was exploring inside of it. There were tons of hidden rooms, random staircases and I found my way through a hidden curtain into what looked to be a big theatre area. But it also seemed to be a gym area.
But I was trying to avoid all the other people that suddenly seemed to be filling up the house. So I hoped onto the stage area and found my way about that via different staircases.
But then, danger approached. A man...twenties or thirties. Wearing a baseball hat. He didn't like what was going on and he had a gun. Shooting it about to get what he wanted.
My grandfater, taller and thinner, but still old was with me, I told him to wait here and I went and found the other side of the stage. I crouched down there and pressed some buttons...I think I was creating annoying music. He found me and shot at me threatening to hurt me if I did that again. I moved away out of his sight into another room with a fireplace. My grandpa followed me and the man seemed to be after the both of us. I think my grandpa did something to get him mad at us. I was trying to find another room to escape to and pressed on the side of the green fireplace. And it pushed back. A secret passage! My grandpa found one on the other side and pushed it and we crawled inside.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment