Saturday, December 24, 2011

Stationary Fireworks

Christmas Lights.
I have to love them.
They're like Fireworks....that never fade.
They just sit there.
Glowing happily.
And sometimes doing little jigs.
Enjoying their time to shine.

Every year, I enjoy spending time with my family,
Driving around and seeing all the different lights, and the way people put up the lights.
Some....have none at all....there seem to be more and more of those every year. :(
Many have just a single string of lights along the eaves. :)
And A few will go crazy and have houses that are fun to look at. :D
And a very select few will have gone Crazier then Crazy. X)
Which means one needs to pass by the house more then seven times to see it all. :) lol.
Still, big or small.
I enjoy looking at the passing Christmas lights.
Because they remind me of fireworks. :)
And I loves me some fireworks ^^

Merry Christmas Eve everyone.
I hope your Christmas Day is full of
Laughter, Surprises, and Joy.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment