Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Said the Night Wind

One Christmas years and years ago, I remember that there was a Christmas program on TV.
I was rather young...six years old maybe. I was still in elementary school. And still into sesame street. It just so happened that in this Christmas TV concert thing, Elmo was going to be singing with Rosie O'Donnell. I loved Elmo (and I thought Rosie was rather funny...I remember watching her show a bit...I knew she was funny.) And I really wanted to watch that part of the show.
However, my mom...I think it was my mom. Might have been my dad or both of them. Told me that I needed to go take a bath before bedtime.
So I went and took the bath...and wouldn't you know it....in the middle of my bath, Elmo's time to sing came.
I don't really remember if I was able to catch the song they sang...I think I must have caught a bit of it. Because I remember watching a small piece of it. I think I hurried and finished my bath and got there before the song was over. :) It was a good song, and its stuck with me since that point in time, and its a song that is pretty versatile to me. I like to hear it in any version that is sung.

What is this song that I fell in love with because Elmo sang it?

Do You Hear What I Hear.



Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream

I was in a work place. it almost seemed like some construction place of a mall. but I was in the 'library' doing my job. And one of the supervisors told me that they would be raising my pay to $18 an hour because I was such an outstanding worker. But that I should keep this news hush hush so that the other workers didn't get jealous.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment