Saturday, December 17, 2011

Street First House Later

Soo....I tried to go to a party the other night.
And, having never been there. I asked for directions.
I got them.
5Th North and 5someoddnumber East
Okay :) No problem.
I just plugged it into my GPS and got;
Nothing.
An address for 2500 North
but not 5th North
So I googled it.
I got the same result...
So I figured, that must be it right?
I headed out.
Drove and drove
And what do you know?
I ended up in a housing neighborhood.
Not a College student neighborhood.
So I called up the guy.
Yep. Twas a guy that gave me directions.
;) Should have known there would be trouble.
Anyway, I called him for directions to his place for this party.
And I got them.
He said to drive up to 500 North then turn Left.
Oh....
I said. "Alright, I can find that!"
And as I was driving towards my destination.
I thought to myself "Huh, I wonder if it was supposed to be 5somethingodd East and 500 North."
So I plugged that address into my GPS
And whatdoyouknow?
It lead me to the actual address of the party!
Dun Dun Dun.

lol I thought to myself when as I pulled up. "I wonder if this is why Men don't ask for directions...they can't give directions...."

;) hehe.
That's most likely not really at all that true....
But it was a thought. ;)

I was actually told at some point by my cousin...that guys give directions via street names and that girls give directions via landmarks.
So in retrospect it would make sense to name the street first that you need to turn on. Then the house number second. That would make it the easiest to find the right streets and such.
Instead of saying the house number first then the street its on second...

Anyway I got a nice adventure around town late in the night. :)
So that was a bonus ^^ Christmas lights all over the place!
But no Snow. :( *sniff* :'(
Apparently we won't get a snow storm here until AFTER Christmas.
Y_Y Y_Y
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I WANT  SNOW!!!!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It was...rather simple. My sister was being considerate and cleaning up the house. She took out the garbage which had been piling up and such.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment