Monday, December 26, 2011

Hoarding Chocolate

Candy.
Christmas Candy.
Every year...I get alot of it.
Most of it comes from the stocking.
Some comes from friends.
Needless to say....
>.>
<.<
Its my secret weapon.

Stored for special moments.
Of feeling niceness.
Especially the chocolate.

Unlike most girls....Chocolate isn't my thing. Sure...I'll eat it...sometimes, like once in a blue moon I'll crave it....but I prefer the sugary candy myself. Unless its Cookies and Cream Chocolate...that stuff is awesome! but........I don't eat chocolate that often.

-I was fed too much of it one Halloween...when I was like...2....that was a year of mishaps for me....but it was too much chocolate...it took me til like Highschool to eat it. Unless it was Cookies and Cream...I would eat that. :)
So its not my thing.
But as a holiday tradition. There is chocolate for Christmas. :) lol
Usually by Christmas time I've been chocolated and candied out.
(The 6 bags of candy I buy for Halloween finally disappear)
So I'm not usually in the mood to eat the sweet stuff.
-Unless I'm lazy in making food, then its rather handy to grab.
But after Halloween....I kinda stop eating as much candy. Soo it just sits there for a bit. Good thing Candy has a long shelf life. ;) lol

Now, you might be wondering how this is my secret weapon...to hoard candy, not eat it...stick someplace and forget about it for a few months.

Well....Kikay....is opposite from me.
She loves chocolate.
Will eat it everyday.

Which means....her stash of chocolate disappears much more quickly then mine.
And if we don't get the brown stuff at the store, and she runs out....

I can come to her rescue. :)

lol yes, most of my chocolate ends up going to Kikay.

Yah...its not really a secret weapon, its more of a secret...surprise of:

Lookie! I still have chocolate. Here you go. Enjoy. Don't eat it all at onc---oh..you already did.

;)

So I have my stock restocked for the day when Kikay's stock runs out and she's in need of chocolate. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


Whatever I dreamt last night....it was rather creepy, and I've been...idk trying to repress it I suppose.
All I remember really is that it had to do with photos. You know those...black and white glowy photos? Night vision photos? Idk...but the people look creepy in them? Yah...I was dreaming about that. But the people were twice as creepy. I think they had things wrong with them, and...I was trying to manipulate the photo to make them good again....idk, it was creepy enough that I woke myself up....and then went back to bed. Where I had a dream that I was telling someone or writing down my dream so that I could remember it. (so I feel like I've already done this three times...and that I didn't need to remember after that) But I was writing my dream blog, with alot more detail then I'm giving right now...and my dream ended with something Anatomy Classroom related....
Yah...


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment