Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Day of Happiness

I have no idea what to say today.
There has been so much excitement.
Gift giving
Wonderfulness
That I'm not sure if I can pinpoint anything specific to specifically write about.
It was all wonderful.
It was a good Sabbath Christmas Morning.
And I've had a continuous set of excited butterflies in my chest all day long.
It's an exhilarating feeling.
That really can't be put into words.
Needles too say.
Today was Fantabularrly Awesome for multiple different reasons that just made today good. :)

I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream

I was laying in bed, talking on the phone to my aunt...
It was my dad's sister...but which sister it was kept switching about.
Anyway she was talking to me, and she asked if it was time for me to get up yet to see if Santa had come and delivered our presents yet.
I checked my phone...I had to turn it on first.
And the time said 12:22am
So I said to her, "No its not time yet, not for a while."
Then I hesitated.
Why?
I just realized, that I had gone to bed after midnight. After 1am. It was nearly 1:40am when I went to bed. So I figured my phone had glitched or something, so I turned it off and I was waiting for it to turn back on,
But then Kikay and I and others were on this path.
There were actually multiple paths.
It seemed like a...really loose maze.
Where the route you chose determined what you saw from point a to point b.
It took place in a hilly forested area that seemed to be above our house.
Then Kikay called out to me.
"Hey! You need to come take this path!"
I responded with the typical question of "Why"
And she responded that it was because this path...
-The paths connected to the Harry Potter world...and the books.
But anyway on this path. J.K. Rowling had revealed alot of alternatives, background information, and other things dealing with her books.
It sounded really cool, so I went to make my way over there.
But then...I kept getting stuck in the feet -I was barefoot- and I think my hands with.
Pins. Pins and needles. With white dots on the one edge.
They were very painful, and it made it difficult...
to do what ever I was trying to do.
Whatever I was doing...somebody didn't want me to do it.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment