Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals Week

Studying.
I often don't understand the point of it.
I already know that there will be questions on the test that
I'm pretty sure we never covered in class.
There will be other questions where I recognize the subject matter but I'm not sure of the answer.
And still yet others where I'm positive I know the answer....and it will be wrong.
Needless to say.
I don't understand studying for tests.
Why would I spend a week before the test going over the information?
Instead I 'cram' the night before, or if the test is later in the day the morning off.
I still get good grades, hence why I haven't tried the 'study earlier then the night before' route.
Yet....I don't like it.
Sometimes I think that I should be able to just remember it if I've heard the information in class and read it in the book.
>.< Life would be much easier.
Oh well....one test down, four more to go this finals week.
I will make it!
Somehow.

;)
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment