Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Golden Rings

One of my favorite Christmas songs is the 12 days of Christmas
I remember when I was younger I sang this song with Kikay for a few people in the ward and my Grandparents and people in their neighborhood. I had fun singing it. But didn't think much more of it when I got older....until a couple of years ago (my first year of college...so...4 years ago?)
I was introduced to BYU Vocal Point.
My second counselor was in the group -its an...accapella group- just use their voices to sing, no instrumental music- and they performed one night for FHE.
Well...I went and YouTube them, searching for a totally different song and I came across their rendition of the 12 days of Christmas.
lol. Needless to say its become a favorite song of mine to listen to....and its on my ipod all year around. :) I haven't gotten tired of it yet. :)
So Enjoy! :)



Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves!
Enjoy the day! :)
-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on a flying airship with the four musketeers. And it almost seemed to be....I don't know how to explain it. Before I would see a scene with one of the musketeers I would see their name underlined: Example: Aramis then after that I would see a whole big paragraph about them, then the scene would commence. Mostly it dealt with being on the flying ship because that was the musketeers new headquarters and basically D'Artagnan was trying to convince the other 3 to go on some mission or another in the cargo area of the ship.
I was on a tree trunk, it was kind of slanted. And at times seemed like a bunch of cinder blocks. But I was in the tree to watch a "Trailer Park" parade go past our house. -Basically the people who lived in trailer parks -rednecks....(not that that's true...) all got together and made a parade....that seemed rather short. I saw a trailer-metal and round drive past in lights and a jeep and in the distance I saw some red and green float that had already passed -I was talking with a few of the locals for a bit so I got distracted. And I glanced at the empty road and I could hear a police squad coming up the road to do their motorcycle 'dancing'
But one of the musketeers...who later became Edward came in and swept me off my feet. We were newly married and headed out on our Honeymoon. We ended up in a forested mountain area on an island...that reminded me alot of Antelope Island...though this island was more green. Edward was a bit leery in getting out because the sun wasn't fully covered by the sun and he didn't want to have people see our skin sparkle. I took off in a carefree manner and he chased after me. There wasn't really anyone on the island to see us.
But something happened...possibly a fight on the air balloon, but I think i may have been somewhat injured...because Edward had to do something that drained his energy. -So his fangs were showing all the time. And he needed blood, but the family we were staying with -a set of young rebel misfits with a mother figure- didn't have much to offer us they were eating...some kind of sea creature -that none of them liked eating- I think they might have been wolves.
I became a third person perspective watching Edward and Bella on their honeymoon.
O.o The mother was kind enough to tell me to look away at some parts and that she couldn't believe that they would put a scene like that where the girl was clothed but her bottom was so short that it didn't matter when she bent over you'd see what you didn't want to see. The movie industry had gone far down hill she was telling me.
Then Edward kindly asked her to leave them alone so that Bella and Edward could tend to their needs. Oh wait it was Bella who asked them to leave so she could help keep Edward 'calm'
What actually happened was that Bella purposely injured herself and they went into the river a foot away. Bella was allowing Edward to feed off of her (which I thought was odd...they were both vampires) but apparently there was something in her blood that helped to calm him down and make the fangs go away....
At some point I also dreamt that I flaked off another piece of my front tooth and that it had gotten loose so it was in danger of falling out and not just being chipped.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

-I watched the Three Musketeers in the Dollar Theatre last night -late showing- and went to bed almost as soon as I got home and the commercials had a Breaking Dawn Trailer (my cousin and I talked about that movie for a little bit before 3 musketeers started) among them....hence...why I dreamt about the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment