Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pat-A-Pan

Okay, so the Final Paper took much longer then I thought it would.....
Papers have a nasty habit of doing that.
Bleck.
Alright, its mostly my own fault for procrastinating the thing.
I just didn't want to write it >.<
Sooo......
I'm going to tell you another one of my favorite Christmas songs!
This song is similar to Vocal Point's 12 days of Christmas in only that it is also on my Ipod all year round lol. :)
Yes I like it that much, and even though its a Christmas song, I really like the beat and it doesn't seem quite that Christmasy....besides that it talks about Christmas...alright its a Christmas song, but because of the beat of the song I like to listen to it year round.
Which is rather amazing, since this song was newly discovered....like last Christmas.
Yep, I think it was last Christmas when my parents showed me and my siblings the video posted below.
Needless to say I was hooked.
;) and not because he has a pretty face. lol.
It was actually the beat that got me into it.

What song is it?
Pat-a-Pan sung by David Archuleta


Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi
The Dream
I was at a premiere thing for Harry Potter. I was able to gain entrance to a new theatre that reminded me of the Globe Theatre in shape...perhaps more like a football stadium, but shrunk down to Globe Theatre size...idk. But Brandon Sanderson was there doing a promotional thing for Harry Potter...I did think it was odd that J.K. Rowling wasn't there....but Sanderson was promoting the event. So I wanted to get his autograph and talk to him and such.
Then I was on the street...or out side the event and I saw two boys. One was a teenager, the other younger, still in elementary school. They were being rather sneaky so I followed them and discovered that they had un dug a passage in the ground that had been covered up -to prevent something from escaping- I went in the passage and found a monster...it was gelatinous...reddish in color it had one eye and no neck so the head looked like it was part of the body...or I guess that the body had no head? it had long thin arms as well and was chained up. This monster...just wanted to be accepted, but it was dangerous it had powers an such. Like spell casting powers.
There was a magician dude...he was....dying? or he was tired of having powers. So he followed the two boys -who were poor- as they were going to go rob a place..or had just come back from being thieves and he cast some sort of spell at them when they got into trouble as they were climbing back onto an old army captain America like truck. The spell gave the boys some sort of powers....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment