Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cheesy Cookie

This is a conversation I had with myself earlier today when I got the munchies. :) 

"I wants a cookie.
A cheesy cookie.
Made with crackers
Huh, I guess that would be a sandwich instead."

What actually happened.

"I wants a cookie" -I actually wanted a cookie and I was heading into the kitchen to find one to eat.
"A cheesy cookie"- I spotted a can of squeeze cheese we just got from the store and I thought to myself 'Hey! I can have cheese and crackers!'
"Made with Crackers" -I grabbed the package of crackers.
"Huh, I guess that would be a sandwich instead." -Because usually when I have cheese and crackers I'll squeeze the cheese onto one cracker then place a second cracker on top and squish it together. Walla! A sandwich.

And that is how I got from a cookie to a sandwich via crackers :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment