Thursday, December 29, 2011

Museum = Kids?

You know....
When I think of Museums,
I think of them as being stuffy places.
With lots of artifacts.
Lots of writing that involves names, information, and background.
A few older people to explore.
Maybe a class field trip...

But when I think of a Museum...
I never.
Think of it being inundated with young children.
Never.

O.O
*twitch twitch*
O.o
Soo. Many. Children.
Soo. Many. tiny people!

Today I went to the Dinosaur Museum down by the Point of the Mountain.
I haven't been there in like four years.
My first time was just after I had moved away from home for my first year of college.
I had gotten a couple of free tickets to go see the museum. So we used them that day. My family and I.
Today...we had no free tickets.
But My dad and I along with some extended family -The Floridians went to go explore its massive interior.
So we went to the Museum.
And there....
it seemed like all the young parents in the state.
Had decided to bring their kids to the museum as well.

()_()
There must have been like a zillion of them running around.
The exhibits were literally shaking from how much jumping, running, and screaming that was taking place there.

lol I never pictured a museum as a place to take kids.
But apparently this dinosaur museum is a popular destination.
And I can see why. Lots of things you can touch and  do and play with are within this museum.
So...today....when school wasn't in session, and the parents needed to get the kids out of the house...
They all came flooding to the museum.

:) All was not lost though ^^ I ran into my old Sunday School Teachers ^^ That was cool. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment