Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thirdsies

"HEY SARNIC!"
I try not to cringe as the voice called behind me.
The way my neighbors voice sounded, it sounded like I had been caught taking cookies from the cookie jar. I had the strong desire to say "I didn't do it!"
I had only gone outside to figure out what the neighbors dogs were barking at. They were barking like mad and it was driving me crazy. Soo I went to see what was the matter. The neighbor dogs had been barking at one of the stray cats I had tamed. -Drifter. (So named because he would always drift away from his mother to me.) I called to Drifter and convinced him to come back to my house for cuddling.
I dropped by the mailbox and picked up the mail as well. And I had just entered the gate leading up to my front door pausing to pet Drifter, Eclipse and Dove (all cats) when I heard Cinsch's voice.
Feeling like I was about to be reprimanded I turned and called out "Yah?"
lol soo original.
Then she said the most wonderful words my ears could ever ear.
"I have an extra cheeseball, you want it?"
I could scarce believe it. Another?
My face must have lit up because I was smiling from ear to ear as I said "YES!!!"
"Hold on I'll be back." Cinsch said with a smile.
And soon.
I had it.

A THIRD Cheeseball!!
YAHOOOOO!!!! ^^
Its soo yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves!

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I woke up.
Looked at my clock and saw that it said 9:47am
I couldn't believe it.
That couldn't be the time.
For that would mean I was late.
Really late for school.
I got up and dashed out of bed.
Calling myself an idiot for not having remembered to set my alarm.
It was Monday.
And I realized.... Crap. I had an institute meeting this morning!
So I was SUPER late. I knew I didn't have an 8am class, but my anatomy class was at 9....so I had basically missed two things today.
I was halfway crossing the parking lot headed towards the library and up the short flight of steps when I realized....
That semester was over.
I didn't have Anatomy anymore.
But that meant that this was a NEW semester.
And I had no idea what time my new classes were at!
So there on the steps I tried to remember my schedule.
I figured I had a 10am class.
I remember looking at a screen...and seeing I had a class on TWR and though it was odd...
But then something happened and the church meeting was over. I got up out of the pew and went outside the chapel and spotted my friend Jessica. I wanted to talk to her. So I followed her outside and to the bus stop.
I asked where she was going and she said Home.
I said "I was going to walk with you home but I don't have a bus pass"
Jessica said some statement...that didn't fully make sense to me dealing with getting a bus pass but she didn't seem willing to walk home. But i asked anyway and we ended up walking towards my house.
We reached Crowley's house which in the dream was a two apartment style type of house.
And Bryce was there and Jessica ran up the steps and said "Thanks for walking me home, I'll see you later!" and shut the door right after Bryce.
I kinda just stood there dumbfounded thinking "that's not Jessica's house...I thought we were walking to my house so that I could pick up the car and drop her off at her house..."
A moment later the door opened and an embarrassed Jessica came out.
Muttering that she'd been confused and we continued on our journey.
Then I was in a rock castle type of place.
Trying to escape though I recognized the area...and recognized that I had had at least this part of the dream before.
I was a slave that was trying to escape the wrath of the evil witch woman.
She was in a bad mood, trying to get us to do our work faster.
The work...involved stones....mining or something...building?
And me and a bunch of cohorts were trying to make our way through the various open passageways towards the outside and to freedom.
The witch almost caught me a couple of times but I managed to get away.
However she came back from her errand sooner then expected. I jumped into a pit and crouched down hoping that she wouldn't see me. The other people scattered as well.
We had to be careful. She would see us if we moved.
But there was a girl behind me with short brown hair...she reminded me of Katie's sister. and she was more exposed then I was.
Something happened.
Rocks were being thrown everywhere.
I was throwing rocks at the woman trying to hit her but accidentally ended up hitting the girl instead so I stopped. But then it became a rock war with rocks being hurled everywhere...
and those things bounced.
I almost got hit as I ran to try and find a way out. I managed to duck away in time though.
i spotted a door that lead to the outside. It was guarded and I reached for the handle to push it open to reveal the sunshine on the other side.


When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment