Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Bit of Alarm

Yay for small blessings.
The power went out this morning at my apartment.
Not a good thing.
Why?
It's Finals Week.
Which means.....tests, tests, and more tests.
And the power going out would mean....that alarms wouldn't go off because they've been reset.
(I do a double alarm, one on my phone and the other on an alarm clock...just in case moments like this happen.)
However....for the people in my apartment who had finals today.
The power went off after they went to go take the final. And came back on by the time I got up....        -somehow I forgot to turn the volume off of vibrate on my phone....and I had a final today....
I'm rather lucky because my earliest final starts at 1pm.
So I don't need to worry about getting up in time to go take a test.
I just need to worry about waking up early to do a bit of studying -cramming- before my test.
So while the power went out....
it wasn't a bad thing.
^^ It was a good thing....because it snowed!! YES!!!
:( Unfortunately it was melted by the time I got outside (after studying) to go take my final.
>.< boooo.
But its begun to sprinkle a bit again so hopefully there will be more snow tomorrow :D yay!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in this...group home like environment. Where there were alot of different school aged students there. I was acting as an interpreter for one girl. But I was having a hard time sitting where she could see me because I would sit and get situated and she'd suddenly be sitting in a different spot or facing a different direction. I also tried to interpret....but my tongue felt like it was swollen so it was hard to talk.
I left the group home and walked along a path that was narrow and right along the edge of a cliff to get from town to my house. I had to avoid the cars and trucks and I ended up ducking into a store/restaurant place for a bit to use the bathroom...but it seemed like they were remodeling because there weren't many good toilets to use....
Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment