Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nailed

I was shopping in the mall the other day.
You know...looking for Christmas Presents.
To buy for others.
I'm not sure why I went to the mall actually....there are just clothes stores there. And food places.
And smelly places for different guys and girls.
Anyway, I was headed for a store that wasn't one of those. (Electronics yay!)
When I was stopped midway across the corridor going from one store to another.
By a guy.
Dun dun dun.
He grabbed my hand and was like "Can I show you this real quick?"
O.o "Uh....sure?"
"Great! come. Please. Sit down."
o.O
Okay.... so I did what he asked.
And he proceeded to pull out stuff and try to sell me....
nail stuff.
he took my left pointer finger
and proceeded to 'diamond' and 'cotton it' and 'shine it' to death then drip it with stuff.
And WALLA!
It was shiny!
Weee and sooo soft as well.

I had just gotten...Nailed. ;) haha.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was helping to pass out some presents that had been made by my sister's friends family they were made out of cotton balls....and such...simple homemade gifts and people liked them, but they seemed to have a darker side to things.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment