Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twitchy Twitch

Do you ever get those random twitches....where something just twitches, for no apparent reason?
Usually if something happens its like the corner of my mouth twitching or my eye....

But today...its been my right pointer finger twitching.
I'm not really sure why....
It will just randomly twitch and then go quiet for a bit then twitch again.

I wonder if it has something to do with me hitting my head earlier today.
I mean I can still feel where I bonked myself.
And I think that my finger started twitching soon after that...
hmm

I don't know, I'm sure it will stop at some point.

;)
Perhaps its my hyper energy that I can't really express making itself known through my finger twitching.
Because...
I"M DONE WITH FINALS!!!! YAY!!!! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
Oddly enough...somehow my alarm going off incorporated itself into my dream as I was...doing something related to studying for one of my finals today. I don't remember what class it was for, but it was helping me. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment