Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Treat Has Arrived!!!

I was asked last week in Church, what my favorite thing about Christmas was.

People were already saying things that I wanted to say...so I decided to say something different.
I said "Well, I would say the snow, but we don't have any right now."

No. That was a lie. (it was a truth if it had been about winter, but a lie for Christmas favs)
I just realized what my all time favorite thing about Christmas is.

It's this:




















Yes.
That's a Cheeseball and Ritz Crackers.
Your eyes are not deceiving you. :)

Every year, among the traditions that I love to do with my Family there is one I look forward to.

Getting the Cheeseball and Crackers from our next door neighbors.
I LOVE to eat this cheeseball.
Love Love Love Love Love
Its soo good, and about the only time I will tolerate having olives in my food. :)

And today. Our Neighbor Cinsch brought it over.
She knows that I love her cheeseballs (the rest of the family likes them too)
Soo for the past couple of years. She's done this:




















Yes. Once again your eyes are not deceiving you.
Its TWO cheeseballs!!!
Oh heavenly delight!
TWO!!! :D
>.>
I need more crackers....
<.<

One is for me.
Okay so Cinsch said I needed to share with Kikay, but its mostly for me. :D
And the other is for my family...which still means...mostly for me. ;)
lol okay I'm kidding the family will eat alot of the second cheeseball, but I will get alot of it as well.
:D :D :D :D

Its soooo good! And I only get it once a year. At Christmas time. :3

So here is the moment.
Where I get to partake of my favorite Christmas Treat of all time. :)


I won't show you what happened afterwards....
But it looked something like this:



But I yell out;
"CHEESEBALL!!"
Then proceed to devour it on crackers just like Cookie Monster.

Omnomonomonomnom!!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment