Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where's the Snow?

So....Where's the Snow?
Its odd, This might be my first fall semester.....where I haven't had to slog through snow at all while school was in session.
I know earlier...like in November? I don't remember exactly...that we had a light dusting of snow.
But no nice thick layer of snow down here.
And its odd. Where is the snow?
There is just dying grass and bare trees (unless its a pine tree)
Where is the white?
WHITE!!
Its December!
I would like some snow!
Please :)
Its odd to not slog through the stuff when heading to school...really really odd...the semester is over, I just have finals left. :S
Snow....please come soon.
I will have free time galore for the next few weeks after this week.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I dreamt that I was with a couple of guys.
Both vying for my attention.
One guy pulled me aside...in a cavern type area....with grass and trees and and bridge over the river.
And he proposed to me.
I was like O.o uhhhh....."Let me think about it."
I didn't know if I wanted to marry the guy. But I didn't want to...play it safe...so I said "Yes."
To the disappointment of the other guy...he reminded me of Jacob Black.....
The first guy tried to put the ring on my finger....
but it wasn't the right size.
So the other guy stepped up.
Somehow I ended up with three different types of rings.
Trying to get them to fit on my finger. One was too big, the other too small....

I was in a mountain range. Climbing up a mountain.
It was cold and snowy and I saw a channel filled with water....like an amusement water park.
Well in the channel was a shark.
It had apparently swum from the ocean, up the river, and along the streams.
It was impressive because sharks were almost unheard of in this other area.
So I watched the shark wiggle its way from channel to channel...
it was rather painful to watch. The shark would keep running into things and almost falling out of the channel, and it would get stuck...but it managed to make it into wider deeper water. It created a tidal wave when it entered the water.

I was with Jon and Patrick. Both were bigger guys, tall, beefy...like bouncer guys.
They and I were participating in "Take the Money and Run!"
But the guys couldn't decide on a place to stash the money.
We wandered all over the place.
And we finally ended up in a store.
Somewhere along the way we had stashed the money and now we were just 'throwing the cops off the trail' so we ended up in the store....buying stuff, throwing stuff into the cart.
But I caught one of the guys...stealing and they tried to place the crime on me.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment