Sunday, November 10, 2019

Almost On Time

The building was dark when my roomies and I arrived at church today. 
Which...was unexpected.

Because like...multiple wards meet in our building all around the same time.
So the lights should have been on from earlier wards being inside. 

But it was dark and silent.

So I got online.
To check the ward page and announcements.
To see if there had been a post about a different time change or a stake conference or something.

And yah.

A week ago.

In the weekly announcements it was announced that we'd be having a Special Stake Conference today. 

*exhales*

But that was a week ago that post had been made.
I had to scroll a bit to find it. 

And usually for these sorts of things.
Multiple posts are made. 
To remind people.

That didn't happen.

So someone dropped the ball there.

*exhales*

But yah.
We had actually arrived to church ten minutes early too. 

But because of the special conference, we were an hour and a half late. 
Which meant by the time we got to the building where the conference was being held...it would be ending. 

So my roomies and I ended up just coming back home instead and just having a rest day. 

*shakes head*

Ah well.
At least we tried to be to church on time. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment