Friday, November 8, 2019

Teeth Decay

I don't like going to the dentist.

Despite my best efforts, I usually always end up with a major headache/migraine the same day or the day after my visit.

Today was a day after sort of thing.
Because I went to the dentist after work yesterday.

So that was...well 'fun'.
Not.

A full stressful day of training at work followed by a visit to the dentist?

Yah not at all surprising that I ended up with a migraine today.

My body probably got super stressed from it all.

*exhales*

In any case.

I went to the dentist yesterday to get a cavity fixed.

Because last week when I'd had a filling fall out and they went to fix it then...they discovered that the cavity had gone deep.
Basically to the root canal.

And if the dentist wasn't careful removing the cavity.
I would need a root canal.

They didn't have the 'time' last week to try and tackle this undertaking.

Which makes sense since they took like an entire hour yesterday to carefully drill and do whatever else they do to get all the cavity/bacteria away from the tooth.

So I spent like a week avoiding chewing on that side as there was an annoying temporary clay like filling in my mouth that could easily fall out if it I chewed on it wrong. 
*exhales*

So.
Annoying.
So.
Very.
Annoying.

And stressful. 

In any case.

I spent like an hour at the dentist yesterday.
To get the cavity out.

Which thankfully they managed to get it out without me needing a root canal.
Unfortunately I do need to get a crown. XP Bleh.
Yay more money for teeth.

But it was a stressful hour for me.
Because they had to go slowly.
They used a drill that spun at slower speeds.
But slower speeds meant that there was a lot more vibrating of my teeth.
Like a jackhammer chiseling around in my mouth.

It felt like at any moment all my teeth would just be gone if the drill moved wrong.
Even though that wasn't likely to happen.
It sure felt that way. 

But yah.
Yay no root canal.

But the dentist did a great job of stressing me out anyways.

Saying that my teeth are really 'soft' and that she's worried i'll need multiple root canals, crowns, implaints within like the next three years if they don't take 'drastic' action and do all they can to try and get my teeth harder.

Which basically means a fluoride toothpaste.
But they also want me to come in to do fluoride treatments every three to four months.
And at one point the dentist even wanted me to sleep with a fluoride tray in my mouth at night.

Ha.
Ah.
Ha.

No.
Not doing anything in my mouth at night.
I'm too restless of a sleeper for that.
Plus I have a bit of a gag reflex.

So yah no.

But it definitely worked it's magic to stress me out. XP 

Because the dentist was making it sound like that at any moment my teeth could crack and break and I'd have a mouth full of pain. 

Not great to tell a person who's not been emotionally stable all month because of my Mom's angelversary fast approaching. 

*exhales*

Yah.
I don't like the dentist.

They always make it sound like I should never eat or drink anything ever again in order to keep my teeth from having problems. 

XP 

So it's no surprise I ended up with a major migraine today.
All the stress.

Plus the stupid needles from the anesthetic have made the gum area super sore.

So out of everything that's what aches the most.
My gum where the needle pierced it. XP 

Yah.
I don't like the denist.

Not at all.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment