Thursday, November 14, 2019

Angelversary

With all the stress I've been feeling for the day itself.
The worries.
Concerns.
And just various emotions.

Mother Dearest's Angelversary came.
And overall.
It was okay.

We had our moments, my siblings and I of getting emotional.
But it was good.

Good to gather with my siblings and spend a few hours together. 
We had lunch.
We watched Love it or List it.

We had our moments of quiet.
Our moments of laughter. 

And it was just like...a peaceful evening. 
We all kinda just had this feeling of....it's going to be okay.

It's okay. 

So while we're still going to have our moments of sadness. 
And things won't always be easy. 

But we made it through this first year together.

We can continue on together. 

So yah.
I'm glad that I was able to spend the day with my siblings.
It was what I needed I think.

To be together with family. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment